Morrisville, , United States
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
Lead and contribute to global projects within multiple systems, primarily Workday, Avature(ATS), and other peripheral talent acquisition technologies. Advocate for the end user and proactively recommend opportunities to streamline, simplify and enhance the user experiences across all. Partner effectively with, and influence, key stakeholders. Employ a continuous improvement mindset, seeking improvement opportunities.
* Maintain awareness and inventory of current Workday business process configuration, security access, reports and setup values.
* Deliver configuration projects, as assigned, following good UX design principles.
* Deep dive into requirements to clarify and validate;
* Evaluate customer needs and make recommendations based on external perspectives and internal data; suggest improvements to configuration, where appropriate.
* Lead significant phases of major initiatives (implementation of new modules or significant functionality deployment), including project management, requirements definition, testing, etc. • Conduct knowledge sharing / transfer sessions with HRIS colleagues, customers, partners and HR service center employees.
* Create communications announcing new features and update job aids as needed to ensure that new processes and systems capabilities are broadly understood.
* Develop technical knowledge and skills through informal exploration, formal training and experience.
* Workday Pro certification in any module (HCM, Security, Reporting or Payroll would be most relevant) with 2+ years of experience acting in a key resource capacity for full-lifecycle Workday implementation(s) and/or supporting a live, global Workday instance.
* Experience with Applicant Tracking systems (any) and similar aligned technologies (e.g. candidate scoring, career site hosting, recruitment marketing, quick apply, job posting aggregators, etc.).
* Minimum: 1+ years of experience assisting with full-lifecycle implementations and/or supporting a live, global Workday instance. Will consider comparable experience on other technology platforms. Skills, Abilities, Competencies
* Autonomous: confident in own abilities and instincts; self-sufficient; comfortable working independently; not intimidated by unfamiliar or complex concepts; willing to try new things and learn rapidly by doing; combines knowledge from formal training and informal instruction to seek solutions
* Flexible: resilient; embraces change; deals well with ambiguity; sticks to convictions but willing to be wrong; able to pivot and adopt new paradigms and models
* Detailed: considers a comprehensive range of permutations and options; engages in root cause analysis; works to understand underlying requirements; holistic thinker
* Open: willing to ask for help from others (especially in the external Workday customer community); collaborative and seeks out opinions of all internal stakeholders; integrates multiple perspectives and identifies points of agreement; negotiates compromise
* Creative: able to grasp the linkages between various modules and overlapping ideas (e.g. security domains, reference IDs, eligibility rules, etc.) and combine them in novel and unique ways; strong critical thinking skills; generates out-of-the-box solutions to atypical requirements
* Knowledgeable: has prior experience supporting, designing, implementing or supporting HR technologies (especially Workday and, to a lesser extent, Applicant Tracking Systems like Avature); driven to learn the nuances of Workday’s architecture; thoroughly tests to the point of comprehension
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.