Minneapolis, , United States
- Assisting in project development, designing, and customizing .NET applications and providing on-going support for our applications.
- Translating business requirements into useable business systems and software. - Using your broad familiarity of the organization to provide value perspective in process/system enhancements.
- Ensuring that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Provide technical support including analysis, testing, designing, coding, configuration, upgrading, and debugging.
- Overseeing architectural design and integration of content management, portals, collaboration, business process or other solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or 2+ years .NET developer experience
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET and SQL Server a plus - Possess a blend of business analysis and technical skillsets.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and listening skills.
- Ability to problem solve and offer solutions to business technical challenges.
- Knowledge of IT project management principles including analysis, design, development, testing and production support.
- Ability to quickly gain organizational knowledge of business processes.
- Capability to act as liaison between business unit and IT , we are working with businesses from all over the globe.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Remote interview process